REGISTRATION AND MATRICULATION
– Submission of the application for registration and required documents have been postponed. For more information send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, the cost to the public per ECTS credit in Masters in art education courses is €35 according to ORDER ENS/80/2013 of 2nd May, consequently the cost to the public of various teaching services of the Department of Education corresponds to higher arts courses leading to a higher degree and a Masters in art education, adapted to the European Higher Education Area (Order2013).
COURSE TIMETABLE 2022-2023
– Introduction of the course: September 27, 2022.
– 1st semester: from 27 September 2022 until 27 January 2023, from Monday to Friday from 4pm to 8pm.
– 2nd semester: from January 30 until June 16, 2023. From January 30 until February 17, Monday to Friday from 4 pm to 8 pm. From February 20 until the end of the course, external internships with schedules according to agreement with the institution or company and non-contact TFM except for the tutorials agreed with the tutor.
– 2nd semester: from 1st February 2021 to 18th June 2021. From 1st February to 19th February 2021 from 4pm to 8pm. External practicals; hours according to agreement reached with the institution or company. Final Masters Project non-presential except tutorials agreed with the tutor.