REGISTRATION AND MATRICULATION
– Submission of the application for registration and required documents from 1st April to 10th May 2019.
- Original documents plus certified copies (the ESCRBCC can certify these).
- The documents can be delivered to the ESCRBCC Secretary on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9am and 2pm as well as on alternate Fridays (send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems meeting this schedule).
– Publication of provisional list of applicants admitted to the Masters programme: 31st May 2019.
– Deadline for presenting appeals in writing: 7th June 2019.
– Publication of definitive list of applicants admitted to the Masters programme: 14th June 2019.
– Matriculation for the Masters programme: from 8th till 12th July 2019.
Currently, the cost to the public per ECTS credit in Masters in art education courses is €35 according to ORDER ENS / 80/2013 of 2nd May, consequently the cost to the public of various teaching services of the Department of Education corresponds to higher arts courses leading to a higher degree and a Masters in art education, adapted to the European Higher Education Area. (Order2013)
– Introduction to the course: 30th September 2019
– 1st semester: from 30th September 2019 to 24th January 2020, Monday to Friday from 4pm to 8pm.
– 2nd semester: from 3rd February 2020 to 19th June 2020. From 3rd February to 21st February 2020 from 4pm to 8pm. External practicals; hours according to agreement reached with the institution or company. Final Masters Project non-presential except tutorials agreed with the tutor.